Tau Affiliate Program Review
|Tau Affiliates represent a selection of casino and bingo sites mostly running on the Cassava platform.||Submit a complaint Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|Net Revenue||Revenue Share %|
The above is found on the ‘Rewards’ page of the Tau Affiliates site. This information is contradicted by terms and conditions which states the following:
|Net Revenue||Revenue Share %|
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = the amount earned and retained by Tau Marketing Services after all costs are removed including but not limited to: promotional adjustments, bank charges, and software provider charges
CPA – Available on request.
Negative Carry Over – Yes, see below:
“5.2.2 In the event that the Account carries a negative commission balance at the end of a month, the negative balance will be carried over until this negative amount is cancelled out by positive earnings.”
Minimum Payment – £20 Paypal, £200 UK Bank Transfer, £700 International Bank Transfer.
Payment Date – Within the first 30 days of the month.
Payment Methods – Bank Transfer, Paypal
Sub Affiliate Commission – None.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – No.
High Roller Policy – None.
How long does player revenue last? – Revenue for referred players is paid for the lifetime of the player’s activity.
Are earnings from different products bundled – Not Applicable.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – Yes.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Bingo, Casino
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – 108 Screenworks,
22 Highbury Grove,
Address – Tau Marketing Services Limited,
3-11 Pine Street,
Country Restrictions for Players – USA, Hong Kong, Turkey, France, Belgium, Spain, South Africa
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Software providers used – Amaya, Cryptologic, Microgaming, Net Entertainment, NextGen Gaming
Player Issues – The Tau Affiliate properties are primarily operated on the 888 run white label platform and license. This group have an extensive list of player issues:
• Multiple failures to engage with 3rd party dispute mediation.
• Confiscation of winnings based on vague terms and conditions.
• Confiscation of winnings due to playing at multiple properties within the extended 888 white label network, without giving the player clear guidance regarding which properties they operate. This extends to both bonus play and self-exclusions.
• A Baccarat game that’s mis-paying on multiple bets.
For references see – http://thepogg.com/appendix-casino-reviews/#888_Group.
Affiliate Issues – We are aware of no unresolved affiliate issues at any major affiliate portals.
The player issue with the 888 white labels make us very uncomfortable. Most specifically the expectation that a player that has signed up to any of their properties will simply know all of their other properties. This has created consistent issues both with responsible gambling and self-exclusion and claiming welcome bonuses at multiple sites.
Putting that aside and looking only at the affiliate terms and conditions offered by Tau Affiliates there’s a host of reasons not to work with this program. A short summary follows below:
• Negative Carryover policies – if your players have a win large enough to create a significant negative balance for you, this creates a situation where you no longer have any incentive to carry on marketing the program’s brands. This leads to a short-term mind set to working relationship between the affiliate and the program.
• Conflicting information regarding their revenue ladder.
The Tau Affiliate terms aren’t the worst in the world, but they’re far from the best and when you take into account the other issues associated with this group we’d encourage affiliates to look elsewhere.
This affiliate program is recommendedJoin Now