Affiliate Wishes Program Review
|Affiliate Wishes represent Casino Wishes running on the EveryMatrix license.||Submit a complaint Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|NDPs||Revenue Share %|
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = the monthly Gross Revenue less costs, which includes but is not limited to: taxes, betting duties, third party commissions/fees for providing games and game software etc, financial transaction fees, bonuses, “loyalty rewards”, rakeback, cashbacks and charge backs
CPA – Yes, but not defined.
Negative Carry Over – No, see below:
“Negative earnings are not carried forward to the next month.”
Minimum Payment – £50 for ewallets and £100 for Bank Transfer.
Payment Date – Within the first 14 days of the month.
Payment Methods – Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill.
Sub Affiliate Commission – 5%.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – No.
High Roller Policy – Yes, see below:
“4.4.1. High Roller Policy
Negative Commissionable revenue generated in any given month by any Players who We, in our sole discretion, determine to be “High Rollers” will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by Players referred by You until such negative commissionable revenue is cleared. The determination of the criteria to categorize a Player as “High Roller” shall be in our sole discretion, and Our sole responsibility in this regard shall be to advise you of the categorization of any Players referred by you as the same by way of amendment to these terms and conditions. Current criteria for determining our High Roller policy are:
– if in any given month a player generates negative commissionable revenue of at least €5,000, and the aggregate commissionable revenue in that month (for the casino) for that Affiliate is negative, then such Player shall be deemed to be a High Roller;
– if both of the above criteria are met then the negative commissionable revenue generated by the High Roller will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by that High Roller;
– the negative balance carried forward cannot be set-off against other players’ positive commissionable revenue;
– the negative balance carried forward cannot be greater than the total aggregate negative commissionable revenue for the affiliate, for that month;
– if there is more than one High Roller, the negative balance carried forward will be split proportionally between them;
– The negative balance of a High Roller will be reduced by future positive commissionable revenue that they generate in subsequent months.”
How long does player revenue last? – Revenue for referred players is paid for the lifetime of the player’s activity.
Are earnings from different products bundled – Yes.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – Not applicable.
Tracking Cookies Duration – 30 days.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – Credit to last click.
Verticals – Casino, Live Casino
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Restrictions for Players – Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English
Software providers used – Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Play N’ Go, Playson
Player Issues – We are not aware of any player issues with Casino Wishes.
Affiliate Issues – We are not aware of any affiliate issues with Affiliate Wishes.
Where players are concerned, Casino Wishes does not have any significant issues.
Likewise for affiliates, the terms and conditions offered by Affiliate Wishes are friendly and we’re happy to recommend this program.
This affiliate program is recommendedJoin Now