- POGGWebmasters.com offers advice and guidance for those individuals and companies interested in playing with online gambling affiliate programs. The information provided, including all reviews, ratings and statements, represents the opinion of the individuals working the site.
- At no stage and under no circumstances should any information on this site be considered legal advice.
- It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether it is legal to work with online gambling operators within their jurisdiction. POGGWebmasters.com makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on this site is completely accurate. However due to the fast moving nature of the online gambling industry – especially in regard to promotional activities – alongside basic human errors it is impossible to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate all of the time. As such we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on POGGWebmasters.com.
- If you encounter any information on this site that you believe to be incorrect, please contact us either on our message board or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information presented on POGGWebmasters.com is intended for educational purposes to assist your business in make wise partnering decisions and is not intended to aid or assist any illegal activities.
- POGGWebmasters.com cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of the information found on this site.
- All information presented on this site is subject to change without notice and cannot be viewed as an obligation which POGGWebmasters.com can be held accountable for.
- All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- All information on this site, unless explicitly otherwise stated, are copyrighted by POGGWebmasters.com. Any reproduction without our prior consent will be viewed as content theft and all appropriate legal action will be taken.
- POGGWebmasters.com cannot attest to the quality or accuracy of any post made on our message board.
- By participating in our message board community you agree to be bound by all rules laid out for message board users.
- Due to the volume of traffic on the message board, POGGWebmasters.com admin team cannot read and review all messages. As such we cannot be held responsible for the content of any posts made on our message board. As such sole responsibility for all posts are held by the posting individual.
- Posted messages express the views and opinions of the poster and do not in any way reflect the views of POGGWebmasters.com.
- If you encounter any message that you believe to be illegal, racist, sexist, bigoted or in any other way in breach of our message board rules, please report it to a moderator.
- In the event of any legal action being taken due to any posts made on our message boards, we at POGGWebmasters.com reserve the right to release all information regarding involved users to the relevant parties including but not restricted to your identity, email address or IP address.
- POGGWebmasters.com’s administrative team reserve the right to remove, edit or close any thread or account at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- As an affiliate or program representative posting on our message boards we expect you to conduct yourself in a professional manner. You are participating while representing your business. As such affiliates and program representatives will be expected to maintain higher standards of behaviour than would be expected of a player interacting in their personal time.
- While we fully support your right to hold any opinion you wish, those opinions that you will be allowed to express on our message boards are limited. If we feel that any post is offensive, antagonistic, intended to provoke discord or is simply detrimental to the harmonious functioning of our community, the offending posts will be removed. No discussion regarding the moderation standards of this site will be engaged in.