Wiki Affiliates Program Review
|Wiki Affiliates represent WikiWins Casino.||Submit a complaint Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|NDPs||Revenue Share %|
The above revenue ladder is contradicted by the terms and conditions which give the following revenue ladder:
|NDPs||Revenue Share %|
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = Gross Gaming Revenue less Non-Cash Incentives less Progressive Contribution less Chargebacks less any Applicable Taxes.
CPA – Yes, but not defined.
Negative Carry Over – No, see below:
“4. In the calculation of Commission where the Net Revenue is negative due to Customer winnings and/or Non-Cash Items and/or Cash Items and/or Progressive Contributions said balance will be set to zero. A negative balance due to Fraud costs and Applicable Taxes will be carried over.”
Minimum Payment – Not defined.
Payment Date – Within the first 20 days of the month.
Payment Methods – Bank Transfer, Neteller.
Sub Affiliate Commission – 2%.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – Yes, see below:
“7. 1. If You become either Dormant or Inactive at any time during this Agreement, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to either restructure, on an individual basis, the Commission calculation model applicable to Your account, including in respect of any Commissions due, or to terminate this Agreement. In this regard, you are urged to consult the Commission schedule for details of such restructured commissions on Dormancy or Inactivity.
2. This clause (7.1.1) only applies to affiliates who join our Program after 9 September 2011.
11. “Dormant” means, for a period of three months, acquiring no new active players;”
High Roller Policy – Yes, see below:
“5. Negative Commissionable revenue generated in any given month by any Players who We, in our sole discretion, determine to be “High Rollers” will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by Players referred by You until such negative commissionable revenue is cleared. The determination of the criteria to categorize a Player as “High Roller” shall be in our sole discretion, and Our sole responsibility in this regard shall be to advise you of the categorisation of any Players referred by you as the same by way of amendment to this Agreement. Current criteria for determining our High Roller policy are:
1. if in any given month a player generates negative commissionable revenue of at least €10,000, and the aggregate commissionable revenue in that month (for the casino) for that Affiliate is negative €2,000 or greater, then such Player shall be deemed to be a High Roller;
2. if both of the above criteria are met (220.127.116.11.) then the negative commissionable revenue generated by the High Roller will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by that High Roller;
3. the negative balance carried forward cannot be set-off against other players’ positive commissionable revenue;
4. the negative balance carried forward cannot be greater than the total aggregate negative commissionable revenue for the affiliate, for that month;
5. if there is more than one High Roller, the negative balance carried forward will be split proportionally between them;
6. The negative balance of a High Roller will be reduced by future positive commissionable revenue that they generate in subsequent months. A negative balance will not be increased by future negative commissionable revenue unless the High Roller meets the qualifying criteria stipulated in 18.104.22.168 above, in subsequent months;”
How long does player revenue last? – For the lifetime of the player’s account.
Are earnings from different products bundled – Yes.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – Yes.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Casino
Email – email@example.com
Country Restrictions for Players – Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Italy, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Software providers used – iSoftBet, Microgaming, PariPlay
Player Issues – WikiWins have been non-responsive to player complaints submitted to this service.
WikiWins carry predatory and unethical terms allowing them to cap withdrawals of non-bonus play. There terms and conditions are poorly constructed and very difficult to interpret, contradicting themselves numerous times. They have been included on our Blacklist for this reason.
For references see WikiWins Player Issues.
Affiliate Issues – Bearing in mind the extremely poorly constructed manner of the player terms on the WikiWins site the affiliate terms – barring contradictory information regarding the revenue ladder – are very clearly laid out. We strongly doubt that these terms were originally drafted by the same team responsible for the player terms.
Wiki Affiliates represent a property that’s non-responsive to player complaint, has insanely complex and predatory player terms, can’t get their own revenue ladder straight and carry a minimum activity quota. There’s nothing here we like and we view affiliates working with this group to be acting in an irresponsible manner and actively risking the players they represent.
This affiliate program is recommendedJoin Now