Partners Only Affiliate Program Review
|Partners Only Affiliates represent BetMotion.||Submit a complaint Terms Monitored Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|Net Revenue||Revenue Share %|
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = Revenues less Deductions as listed below:
• Revenues (all by New Depositors)
• On sportsbook activities, all gross monies received by us in respect of all settled bets
• On casino, slots and video bingo activities, all funds transferred in
• On poker activity, the gross rake and buy-in fees
• On live bingo activity, the gross stake
• Funds transferred out
• All monies paid out as winnings
• Licensing and network fees
• Bonuses (including rakeback, cashback, poker chips bonus, Reactivation Bonus, Bonus for VIP Players and Bonus for Retention)
• Returned stakes
• Transactions, which are reversed by instruction from the cardholder’s bank (commonly referred to as charge-backs)
• Bad debts
CPA – Not Available.
Negative Carry Over – Yes, see below:
“j) In the calculation of Net Revenues, when a New Depositor account results in a negative balance for the Affiliate, due to New Depositor winnings and/or bonuses, the said balance will be accumulated to next month. Negative carry over will be taken into account from one month to another in the calculation of the Commission due to the Affiliate.”
Minimum Payment – $100.
Payment Date – Between the 15th and the 30th of the month.
Payment Methods – Not defined.
Sub Affiliate Commission – 10%.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – Yes, see below;
“The termination of the agreement by PartnersOnly may include the fact that the Affiliate may have stopped generating new depositing players during a period of 3 (three) months or more. PartnersOnly will take into account the last registered deposit of the last player for this six-month period. In case that PartnersOnly does not send any kind of communication to the affiliate stating otherwise, the agreement will be terminated. PartnersOnly is under no obligation to send notice to the affiliate that the agreement has been terminated between both parties.”
High Roller Policy – None.
How long does player revenue last? – For one year from the date of sign-up of the player, see below:
“6. b) Affiliate shall be entitled to receive the Commission for each New Depositor for 1 year from the registration date of the player in the site. In the event of the termination of the Agreement, the payment of the Commission shall end after a period of 3 months following the date of the effective termination of the Agreement. “
Are earnings from different products bundled – Yes.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – Not Applicable.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Bingo, Casino, Poker, Sportsbook
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – +44.20.8816.8710
Address – Vision Media Services N.V.
Country Restrictions for Players – USA, United Kingdom
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English
Software providers used – Betsoft, Microgaming, Net Entertainment
Player Issues – We are aware of no unresolved player issues at any major mediation portals.
Affiliate Issues – We are aware of no unresolved affiliate issues at any major affiliate portals.
The Partners Only operations have a positive reputation with players and no outstanding affiliate complaints.
Unfortunately there affiliate terms and conditions aren’t nearly as positive. The various issues are highlighted below:
• Negative Carry Over – this creates a situation for any affiliate who goes behind by a significant amount where they no longer have any continued incentive to promote the operator and can lead to a short term mind set to the relationship.
• Minimum Activity Quotas – These terms handcuff the affiliate to continued promotion of the operator if they want to receive the full value of their historic referrals. They are bad for affiliates, players and the industry in general.
• Detagging of players after a year – this means that comparative to the vast majority of programs on the market you are getting less value from Partners Only for your players.
All in all the terms and conditions on offer at Partners Only Affiliates are far from friendly and we would encourage affiliates to look elsewhere for partners.
This affiliate program is not recommended, click to pick one from our recommended listJoin Now