Ignite Bingo Affiliate Program Review
|Ignite Bingo Affiliates represent a selection of Bingo operators licensed by the 888 group.||Submit a complaint Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|NDPs||Revenue Share %|
The bottom end of this revenue ladder is low enough that we consider this to effectively be a minimum activity quota.
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = fundings (purchases) minus payouts, chargebacks and license fees where applicable
CPA – From £50/NDP.
Negative Carry Over – Yes, see below:
“For the purposes of this Agreement, where the profit from players in a particular month results in a negative amount, such the negative amount may be carried forward to the calculation of profit from players in the subsequent calendar months, until such time as the negative balance has been fully set-off against future positive profit amounts. “
Minimum Payment – £200.
Payment Date – Within the first 15 days of the month.
Affiliates should be aware of the following term:
17. Payment of Commission shall be made by electronic transfers to a bank account or accounts of the Affiliate’s choice but Jet Media shall not be responsible for late payments arising from the Affiliate’s failure to provide accurate or sufficient account information or for any other cause beyond Jet Media’s reasonable control. If a Commission payment has not been claimed or cleared within 18 months of the end of the month in which the Approved Transaction was completed the Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that Jet Media shall be entitled to retain such Commission and the Affiliate shall forfeit any claim in respect of it.
Payment Methods – Bank Transfer
Sub Affiliate Commission – None.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – Yes, see below revenue ladder for details.
High Roller Policy – None listed.
How long does player revenue last? – Revenue for referred players is paid for the lifetime of the player’s activity.
Are earnings from different products bundled – Not Applicable.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – No.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Bingo, Casino
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com
Address : Suite 2B, Mansion House, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar
Country Restrictions for Players – United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Gibraltar, South Africa, and Antigua.
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English
Software providers used – Dragonfish, IGT, Net Entertainment
Player Issues – The Ignite Bingo Affiliate properties are part of the 888.com group. This group have an extensive list of player issues:
• Multiple failures to engage with 3rd party dispute mediation.
• Confiscation of winnings based on vague terms and conditions.
• Confiscation of winnings due to playing at multiple properties within the extended 888 white label network, without giving the player clear guidance regarding which properties they operate. This extends to both bonus play and self-exclusions.
• A Baccarat game that’s mis-paying on multiple bets.
For references see – http://thepogg.com/appendix-casino-reviews/#888_Group.
Affiliate Issues – We are not aware of any affiliate complaints against Big Tease Bingo Affiliates.
p) Damaging Statements
Where it has been deemed by us that there have been misleading, damaging, defamatory and/or derogatory statements made by you in relation to us or any of our partners/merchants, we reserve the right to take various actions, including but not limited to, withholding and forfeiting of Referral Fees, charging you for the amount of costs or liabilities incurred in relation to such actions, the closing of the Affiliate Account and/or immediately terminating this Agreement.
Additional to the standard Ignite Bingo terms and conditions listed above, in order to promote Sing Bingo all affiliates must agree to give Sing Bingo a level of ‘above the fold’ home page presence at all times. If you believe that your site can provide added value other than via the home page then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you can offer. If you are unsure about how this term applies to you, then please contact us before promoting Sing Bingo. If we don’t hear from you and you choose to promote Sing Bingo without any home page exposure then we reserve the right to withhold any commissions.
The player issues with 888 and their white label partners make us very uncomfortable.
Putting that aside and looking only at the affiliate terms and conditions offered by Ignite Bingo Affiliates there’s a host of reasons not to work with this program. A short summary follows below:
• Negative Carryover policies – if your players have a win large enough to create a significant negative balance for you, this creates a situation where you no longer have any incentive to carry on marketing the program’s brands. This leads to a short-term mind set to working relationship between the affiliate and the program.
• Minimum Activity Quota – This type of term handcuffs the affiliate to the operator regardless of what the operator chooses to do with their brand if the affiliate wants to receive the full value of their historic referrals.
Even if we forget all about the player issues and look only at the affiliate terms, Ignite Affiliates aren’t attractive. This isn’t a group we’d recommend affiliates work with.
This affiliate program is recommendedJoin Now