iGaming Affiliates Program Review
|iGaming Affiliates represent Casino Floor.||Submit a complaint Terms Monitored Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|Net Revenue||Revenue Share %|
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = Gross Revenue less winnings and following costs:
• Tournament Sponsorship (if available)
• Charge backs (Credit Card fraud)
• Administration Fee.
The Administration Fees include the following:
• Gaming license fees,
• Gaming taxes, Network Commissions,
• Transaction costs,
• extra brand-specific non-network promotions and other agreed marketing costs.
CPA – Not Available.
Negative Carry Over – Yes. Negative balances will be carried forward and offset against future revenue.
Minimum Payment – Not defined.
Payment Date – Within the first 20 days of the month.
Payment Methods – Not defined.
Sub Affiliate Commission – None.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – Yes, see below;
“3.3. In order to earn Affiliate Commission you must have at least five players that have been active during the month and the players must have generated at least €50 in commission.”
“6.8. If the Affiliate’s Members fail to generate at least €50 in commissions for three (3) consecutive months NS may terminate this Agreement and shall have no obligation to make any further payments of commissions to Affiliate. The same applies if the Agreement is already terminated but commissions still paid according to 6.6.”
“6.10 If the Affiliate does not login into affiliate account in the brand(s)/affiliates and/or affiliate player account in the brand(s) cashier for 6 (six) consecutive months, IA may in its sole discretion terminate this Agreement and shall have no obligation to make any further payments of commissions to Affiliate.”
High Roller Policy – None.
How long does player revenue last? – Revenue for referred players is paid for the lifetime of the player’s activity.
Affiliates should be aware of the following term:
“4.4. Members who are passive for more than 6 consecutive months can be removed from Affiliate’s trackers. All the members who are not generating at least €1 revenue from the products offered at CasinoFloor.com during a calendar month are considered being passive in that month.”
Are earnings from different products bundled – Yes.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – Not Applicable.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Casino, Live Casino
Country Restrictions for Players – United States of America
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English, Norwegian, Swedish
Software providers used – Betsoft, Microgaming, Net Entertainment, PlayNGo
Player Issues – We are aware of no unresolved player issues at any major mediation portals.
Affiliate Issues – We are aware of no unresolved affiliate issues at any major affiliate portals.
While the iGaming Affiliates property (Casino Floor) has a very good reputation with players and there are no significant affiliate complaints, iGaming Affiliates carry some substantially negative terms and conditions that should give all affiliates considering them pause for thought.
A summary of the issues:
• Negative Carryover policies – if your players have a win large enough to create a significant negative balance for you, this creates a situation where you no longer have any incentive to carry on marketing the program’s brands. This leads to a short-term mind set to working relationship between the affiliate and the program.
• Requiring 5 active players and €50 in earnings in any month where you are to qualify for any payment.
• Detagging any player who does not play for 6 months.
• Closing your account if you have 3 consecutive months without €50 in revenue. This creates a situation where if you’ve invested a lot of time and money in sending players to this brand then choose to work with another program instead, the revenue generated on the players that you previously send can be stripped from you without any recourse.
• Closing your account if you fail to log in for 6 months.
All in all – in our opinion – the above terms paint a picture of a program that’s looking for any reason it can find to justify detagging your players and closing your account. The closure terms likely wouldn’t be enforced if you’ve generated minimum traffic for the program, but if your players are generating substantial revenue these terms represent a significant threat to you.
We would advise affiliates to choose a different program to work with.
This affiliate program is not recommended, click to pick one from our recommended listJoin Now