Big Tease Bingo Affiliate Program Review
|Big Tease Bingo Affiliates represent Big Tease Bingo Affiliates, part of the 888 group.||Submit a complaint Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
|Net Revenue||Revenue Share %|
The above is contradicted by the terms document which states that commission is a flat 25%.
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = Deposits minus payouts minus chargebacks
The above is contradicted by the terms document which states the following:
Where Adjustments may include negative amounts for chargebacks, void deposits and gaming taxes
CPA – From £50/NDP.
Negative Carry Over – Yes, see below:
“For the purposes of this Agreement, where the profit from players in a particular month results in a negative amount, such the negative amount may be carried forward to the calculation of profit from players in the subsequent calendar months, until such time as the negative balance has been fully set-off against future positive profit amounts. “
Minimum Payment – £200.
Payment Date – Within the first 15 days of the month.
Payment Methods – Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill.
Sub Affiliate Commission – None.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – Yes, see below;
“If your Affiliate Account is inactive, your Agreement and participation in the Affiliate network will automatically terminate. In this sense, “Inactive” means where you have not requested payment for earned commission (through the issue of an invoice) for one hundred and eighty three (183) days or more. If we do not receive any invoices from you within a further one hundred and eighty three (183) days, any accrued commissions will not be payable. ”
High Roller Policy – None listed.
How long does player revenue last? – Revenue for referred players is paid for the lifetime of the player’s activity.
Are earnings from different products bundled – Not Applicable.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – No.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Bingo, Casino
Email : email@example.com
Country Restrictions for Players – United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Gibraltar, South Africa, and Antigua.
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English
United Kingdom Gambling Commission
Software providers used – Dragonfish, IGT, Net Entertainment, PariPlay, WMS Gaming
Player Issues – The Big Tease Bingo Affiliate properties are part of the 888.com group. This group have an extensive list of player issues:
• Multiple failures to engage with 3rd party dispute mediation.
• Confiscation of winnings based on vague terms and conditions.
• Confiscation of winnings due to playing at multiple properties within the extended 888 white label network, without giving the player clear guidance regarding which properties they operate. This extends to both bonus play and self-exclusions.
• A Baccarat game that’s mis-paying on multiple bets.
For references see – http://thepogg.com/appendix-casino-reviews/#888_Group.
Affiliate Issues – We are not aware of any affiliate complaints against Big Tease Bingo Affiliates.
The player issues with 888 and their white label partners make us very uncomfortable.
Putting that aside and looking only at the affiliate terms and conditions offered by Big Tease Bingo Affiliates there’s a host of reasons not to work with this program. A short summary follows below:
• Negative Carryover policies – if your players have a win large enough to create a significant negative balance for you, this creates a situation where you no longer have any incentive to carry on marketing the program’s brands. This leads to a short-term mind set to working relationship between the affiliate and the program.
• Minimum Activity Quota – This type of term handcuffs the affiliate to the operator regardless of what the operator chooses to do with their brand if the affiliate wants to receive the full value of their historic referrals.
Even if we forget all about the player issues and look only at the affiliate terms, Big Tease Bingo Affiliates aren’t attractive. This isn’t a group we’d recommend affiliates work with.
This affiliate program is recommendedJoin Now