AffiliStars Affiliate Program Review
|AffiliStars represent a selection of casino operators on various licenses.||Submit a complaint Terms Monitored Join Program|
Earnings & Commisions
|There are no complaints registered at this time.|
Revenue Ladder = up to 50%
Revenue Calculation Formula
Net Revenue = gross house win and subtracting the following: net non-cash credits, coupons, multi-cash adjustments (your network progressive contributions), and chargebacks
CPA – Up to $500.
Negative Carry Over – Yes. Negative balances will be carried forward and offset against future revenue.
“13. Commission due to Affiliate at the end of each month can never be negative. All negative amounts will be carried over to the following months until any net loss is recovered from net revenues generated in those succeeding months.”
Minimum Payment – $300.
Payment Date – Not defined.
Payment Methods – Not defined.
Sub Affiliate Commission – Yes, but not defined.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Activity Quota – Yes, see below;
“14. If you decide, for whatever reason, to cease promoting Affilistar’s brands, it is your responsibility to notify Affilistars of this fact, withdraw your remaining funds and request to inactivate your account. If you fail to do so, Affilistars reserves the right to tag an inactive account as dormant.
14.1 In the case of CPA deals, an inactive account that is deemed as dormant is an account that does not generate any traffic for a continuous period of 90 days.
14.2 In the case of Revenue Share deals, an inactive account that is deemed as dormant is an account that does not generate any gaming revenue for a continuous period of 90 days.
15. After the 90 day period a notification will be issued alerting you to the fact that the account is now deemed dormant due to inactivity. Affilistars will then give you a further 30 days in which to respond and confirm that you wish to stop promoting Affilistar’s brands and close your account, or to work with Affilistars to reactivate your account and start promoting and earning money again.
16. If no response is received to Affilistars attempts to contact you during that 30 day period, your account will be closed and earnings remaining in your balance may be removed.”
High Roller Policy – None.
How long does player revenue last? – Revenue for referred players is paid for the lifetime of the player’s activity.
Are earnings from different products bundled – Not Applicable.
Are earnings from different brands bundled – Yes.
Tracking Cookies Duration – No information listed.
Tracking Cookies Overwritten – No information listed.
Verticals – Casino
Email – email@example.com
Country Restrictions for Players – United Kingdom, Israel, USA, France
Country Restrictions for Affiliates – None
Languages Available for players – English, French, Italian, Spanish
Software providers used – Net Entertainment, NextGen Gaming, Realtime Gaming
Player Issues – Casino Midas previously shared identical web design to Casino.com, part of the Mansion group of casinos.
Affiliate Issues –
The affiliate terms and conditions offered by this program have some significant inclusions that affiliates should be aware of before considering working with this group, which are summarized below:
• Negative Carryover policies – if your players have a win large enough to create a significant negative balance for you, this creates a situation where you no longer have any incentive to carry on marketing the program’s brands. This leads to a short-term mind set to working relationship between the affiliate and the program.
• A Minimum Activity Quota allowing the program to stop paying for your historic referrals if you do not continuously send them new referrals.
• The right to seize the funds in your account if you do not request a withdrawal/send a new player for 180 days.
All things considered these are not great terms, but each affiliate has to make their own mind up regarding what they are happy to work with.
This affiliate program is not recommended, click to pick one from our recommended listJoin Now